The Edinburgh Meadows Festival is a free and volunteer-run annual event featuring live music stages, performers, food, merchandise stalls and more…
Meadows Festival offering something for everyone and is a great way to welcome the summer in the city!
“In 2017 over 30,000 people attended the Meadows Festival, so it’s a busy and fun-filled couple of days!”
- Live music, with something to suit every musical taste!
- A popular Kids’ Area with activities to keep younger visitors entertained, including face painting and storytelling
- General Merchandise stalls selling everything from antiques to clothing to fair trade products
- Information stalls of various types – local associations, campaigns and charities
- Food stalls to suit every taste and appetite
- Performance area – local artists showcase their work including theatre, classes and dance
- Many more activities that will be made public closer to the event time
The Meadows Festival taking place in Edinburgh’s green heart of the city. It opens Edinburgh’s festival season every year in June, founded in 1974 by The Meadows Festival Association (Charity SCO17116).
+ + + + + + + + + +