Live bands and DJ’s playing the best alternative, traditional and party music fill the Edinburgh streets, as the city centre comes alive with festivities and revellers.
Highlighted as one of the ‘Top 100 things to do before you die’ and recently the only #festival to appear in the ‘Discovery Channel – Top 25 World Travel Experiences’, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party is one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
We will gather in Old Town 19:30, then head over to the street party later in the evening. Street party finishes about 1 am so will probably have a flat party afterwards!
Don’t forget to buy your tickets for the street party!
#Ticket Price £ 25.00
You can buy from Hogmanay’s #Official Website :
• Midnight Moment with #fireworks and #music as we say good bye to 2017 and welcome in #2018.
• Revel in live music and DJs at the four street party stages and 8 large screens that line the streets.
• Access to front of stages on a first come, first served basis. Enjoy four fireworks displays on the hour from 9 pm set against the backdrop of the iconic Edinburgh Castle.
• Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
• General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (4 entrance gates)
• This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
• Please note Street Party tickets do not allow access into the #Concert in the Gardens or the #OldTown Ceilidh events.
• No entry after 11pm, so please come early!
• The event arena contains bars, catering and toilet facilities.
• No persons under 12 years permitted at the Street Party. Those with children under 12 years looking to join the celebrations should attend the Old Town Ceilidh which is a more accessible event. See Old Town Ceilidh for age restrictions.
• Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age.
Edinburgh International Society
Follow us on #International Facebook Page :
or Join our #FacebookGroup to get latest updates on when and where we meet: https://facebook.com/groups/edinburgh.international/