Say to the world… I WAS THERE. At the BEST. PARTY. EVER! Join people from around the world to bring in the New Year at one of the world’s biggest and best outdoor parties with live music, DJs, street entertainment and the ultimate fireworks display from Edinburgh Castle.
From 7pm, Edinburgh will throw open its doors to the world. Join us at the three Street Party stages and other stages up and down Princes Street to celebrate the New Year in the heart of the city.
From the moment the doors open at 7pm, till after the midnight bells have fallen silent, bands and DJs, street performers and dancers, acrobats, disco divas and fire eaters will all combine to make it the party of a lifetime. Every great party needs a host and we’re delighted that the 2018 Street Party will be hosted by Sanjeev Kohli (Still Game, BBC).
At midnight, the ultimate fireworks display will mark the end of the old year and usher in 2018 set against the iconic backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
The full line-up for the Street Party stages will be announced in October.
Highlighted as one of the ‘Top 100 things to do before you die’ and recently the only #festival to appear in the ‘Discovery Channel – Top 25 World Travel Experiences’, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party is one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
We will gather in Old Town 19:30, then head over to the street party later in the evening. Street party finishes about 1 am so will probably have a flat party afterwards!
Don’t forget to buy your tickets for the street party!
#Ticket Price £ 25.00
You can buy from Hogmanay’s #Official Website :
• Midnight Moment with #fireworks and #music as we say good bye to 2017 and welcome in #2018.
• Revel in live music and DJs at the four street party stages and 8 large screens that line the streets.
• Access to front of stages on a first come, first served basis. Enjoy four fireworks displays on the hour from 9 pm set against the backdrop of the iconic Edinburgh Castle.
• Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
• General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (4 entrance gates)
- There are three main entrances to the event; Princes Street west end, South St David Street and Bank Street.
- This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
- Access to front of stages is on a first come, first served basis.
- Please note Street Party tickets do not allow access into the Concert in the Gardens or the Ceilidh under the Castle with Edinburgh Gin events.
No entry after 10.30pm, so please come early!
- Re-entry is not permitted (ie. leaving the Street Party area and trying to gain re-admittance).
- Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena.
- No persons under 12yrs permitted at the Street Party. Those with children under 12yrs looking to join the celebrations should attend the Ceilidh under the Castle or Bairns Afore, which are more accessible events.
- Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search Ticket Holder’s bags and clothing for security reasons.
- Please visit here for full terms and conditions.
Edinburgh International Network
Follow us on International Facebook Page :
or Join our #FacebookGroup to get latest updates on when and where we meet: https://facebook.com/groups/edinburgh.international/